2014 Kids Jiu Jitsu Festival BJJ Tournament will take place on Sat May 31st at William A Garnett Area, Ontario.
This is a CHARITY EVENT! ALL PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED AUTISM ONTARIO!
All schools are welcome to participate in this 4th Annual event
All belt levels in the Kids, Youth, and Teen categories will compete.
Registration is open and will close Tue May 27th at midnight.
All changes must in by Wed May 28th, 2013.
ALL competitors Must be members of the Ontario Jiu Jitsu Association (OJA)
To Register for OJA Membership, Please CLICK HERE.
Saturday May 31. 2014
-Event Sign in : 8am.
-Coaches and Officials meeting , 9 am
- Parade of the athletes at 9:15am
-Competition starts 9:30 am
Check our Schedule for more detailed information.
THIS IS A PRE REGISTRATION ONLY TOURNAMENT ! ! !
The fee for all competitors (5-15 years old) is $45.00.
Spectator Ticket Prices = $10
Kids 12 years old and under are admitted free
Seniors 60+ are admitted free
- You must check your registration information on our website on the registration check day. Make sure that all the information is correct. If there are any issues contact us immediately.
- Check your brackets at our website on the brackets release day.
- Make sure to have a clean Gi according to the OJA rules.
- Make sure to check the schedule at our website. Failing that, brackets and schedules are posted at the event.
- The referee makes the final decision, and will not tolerate any complaints or make changes to the decision.
- The athletes or Coaches are not allowed to jump over the fences/barricades in the competition area.
- Make sure to get to the event at least 1 hour prior to your bracket schedule. You should be warmed up by the time your bracket is called.
- Make sure to listen to the division calls on the PA system.
- Be respectful to the staff, officials other athletes and coaches. In turn they will show you the same courtesy.
- Be respectful to the referees, showing consideration and appreciation for the performance of his or her duties.
- Any disputes regarding matches are to be settled by the Referee. All decision by the Referee will be final.
- Direct all questions to tournament staff at the administration table. We will do our best to answer your questions as quickly as possible.
- Please be patient with questions as there are a lot of competitors at the event. As such we remain busy throughout the day.
- Please maintain your belongings. We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Don’t forget to be safe and have fun !